“Join Lily Today!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Allied Nations of Egalaria
The Join Lily of 37th Catgirl Division is a massive, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning Human Oppressor population. The hard-working population of 3.689 billion Sweezeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 18.3%.
The Sweezean economy, worth 171 trillion Catnips a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 46,583 Catnips, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 37th Catgirl Division's national animal is the Human Oppressor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 37th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : 37th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : 37th Catgirl Division applied to join the World Assembly.
- : 37th Catgirl Division relocated from Darth Vader to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : 37th Catgirl Division updated the World Factbook entry in Darth Vader.
- : 37th Catgirl Division proposed constructing embassies between Darth Vader and Plum Island.
- : 37th Catgirl Division established the regional flag of Darth Vader.
- : 37th Catgirl Division's influence in Darth Vader rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : 37th Catgirl Division resigned from the World Assembly.
- : 37th Catgirl Division appointed 37th Catgirl Division as join Lily with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Darth Vader.