“Join Lily Today!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The COG
The Join Lily of 88th Catgirl Division is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its burgeoning Human Oppressor population. The hard-working population of 3.88 billion Sweezeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 22.9%.
The Sweezean economy, worth 164 trillion Catnips a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is 42,486 Catnips, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 88th Catgirl Division's national animal is the Human Oppressor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 88th Catgirl Division's influence in The COG rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : 88th Catgirl Division resigned from the World Assembly.
- : 88th Catgirl Division appointed 88th Catgirl Division as join Lily with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The COG.
- : 88th Catgirl Division became WA Delegate of The COG.
- : 88th Catgirl Division's influence in The COG rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : 88th Catgirl Division relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to The COG.
- : 88th Catgirl Division was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Not Frenchy 68.
- : 88th Catgirl Division was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : 88th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : 88th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".