“Join Lily Today!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The Allied Nations of Egalaria
The Join Lily of 89th Catgirl Division is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning Human Oppressor population. The hard-working population of 3.655 billion Sweezeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 37.5%.
The Sweezean economy, worth 118 trillion Catnips a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is 32,307 Catnips, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 89th Catgirl Division's national animal is the Human Oppressor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 89th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : 89th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : 89th Catgirl Division applied to join the World Assembly.
- : 89th Catgirl Division relocated from Deus Ex Machina to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : 89th Catgirl Division updated the World Factbook entry in Deus Ex Machina.
- : 89th Catgirl Division altered the regional flag of Deus Ex Machina.
- : 89th Catgirl Division proposed constructing embassies between Deus Ex Machina and Plum Island.
- : 89th Catgirl Division established the regional flag of Deus Ex Machina.
- : 89th Catgirl Division's influence in Deus Ex Machina rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : 89th Catgirl Division resigned from the World Assembly.