“Our lives, for the good of the Regime!” Imperator Nautilus VIII
|Category: Iron Fist Socialists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||Imperator Nautilus VIII|
The Imperial Socio-Cybersynacy of Aaecilia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Imperator Nautilus VIII with an iron fist, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, avant-garde cinema, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 11.97 billion Aaecilians are ruled with an iron fist by the socialist government, which grants its people the freedom to do whatever they like so long as it doesn't involve getting richer than anybody else or challenging the government.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ignis Centra. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aaecilian economy, worth a remarkable 3,452 trillion Imperial Notes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 288,429 Imperial Notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
They who do not work shall not eat, nobody thinks that the Godfather was bettered by Part 2, Aaecilian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect, and a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aaecilia's national animal is the Aecilian Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, Aaecilian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, nobody thinks that the Godfather was bettered by Part 2.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, they who do not work shall not eat.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Aaecilia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Aaecilia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, the military will start wars with other nations on a lark.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Aigania, Arkanik, Claraxia, Dhan, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, The New California Republic, General Mike, Nova Zemlya, Praenestia, Meat Sandwich, Margandy, Rommanda, Nargorthia, Ni Hon, Wilhelmsborough, Aflana, Bobs raider puppet, Saundie, Aleckandor, Darkium, Pherttsylvania, Wishper, Russiane, Axixic, Sophisica, Caybow, Sombrassino, Greygard, Denado, Snoodum, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Leton, Xracona, Luilamuin, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Loftegen 3, Aguaria Major, Shaunborough, Aegis-5, Surd, Sletho, Flurf, Manaric, Pama Freeza, Alopecia Totalis, and 51 others.Roboponainia, Outlaw Conformity, Halliway, Auralon, Port Flynt, Inceptio, Navordia, Bravenewworld, Uhanda, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Othan, Aletian, Trumps Dictatorship, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Shadowra, Leonism, Laporter, Issrak-om, Sireco, Ireland Isles, Fissure Town, Astalen, Sadakoyama, The Daedric Lords, The Federalist Unions, Zadaria, Ioboriya, Tottoro, Skin Nation The Second, Custadia, Courlany, Peoples Republic of zanzablanzabar, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Mzeusia, Arclandia, Treadwellia, Cyrilla, New Rogernomics, The Salvation States, Ashoy, Orange Slime, Domais, Captain Apollo, Grand Place, Zekrosz, Tradle Peloni, Demonos, Debussy, Honeydewistania, and Ladandtopia.