“Our lives, for the good of the Regime!” Imperator Nautilus VIII
|Category: Iron Fist Socialists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||Imperator Nautilus VIII|
The Imperial Socio-Cybersynacy of Aaecilia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Imperator Nautilus VIII with an iron fist, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 12.425 billion Aaecilians are ruled with an iron fist by the socialist government, which grants its people the freedom to do whatever they like so long as it doesn't involve getting richer than anybody else or challenging the government.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ignis Centra. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aaecilian economy, worth a remarkable 3,646 trillion Imperial Notes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 293,458 Imperial Notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more, and one does not simply walk into the tundra. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aaecilia's national animal is the Aecilian Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aaecilia was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kingdom of Napels.
- : Aaecilia was endorsed by The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : Aaecilia was endorsed by The Principality of State of Cascadia.
- : Aaecilia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Aaecilia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Aigania, Arkanik, Claraxia, Dhan, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, The New California Republic, General Mike, Nova Zemlya, Praenestia, Meat Sandwich, Margandy, Rommanda, Nargorthia, Ni Hon, Wilhelmsborough, Aflana, Bobs raider puppet, Saundie, Aleckandor, Darkium, Pherttsylvania, Wishper, Russiane, Axixic, Caybow, Sombrassino, Greygard, Denado, Snoodum, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Leton, Xracona, Luilamuin, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Loftegen 3, Aguaria Major, Shaunborough, Aegis-5, Sletho, Flurf, Manaric, Alopecia Totalis, Roboponainia, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, and 42 others.Port Flynt, Inceptio, Navordia, Bravenewworld, Uhanda, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Othan, Aletian, Trumps Dictatorship, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Shadowra, Leonism, Laporter, Issrak-om, Sireco, Sadakoyama, The Daedric Lords, Ioboriya, Skin Nation The Second, Custadia, Courlany, Peoples Republic of zanzablanzabar, Arclandia, Treadwellia, Cyrilla, New Rogernomics, The Salvation States, Ashoy, Captain Apollo, Grand Place, Zekrosz, Debussy, Ladandtopia, The United Syrian States, Northern Westwald, Frankender, Nucular, Mercicuria, State of Cascadia, Tolfaer, and Kingdom of Napels.