“May the Nation be Reborn” Saitor Cesar
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Faith||Northern Vistibulan Orthodox|
The Empire of Aandruzognivia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Saitor Cesar with an iron fist, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, parental licensing program, and ritual sacrifices. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 2.742 billion Aandruzognivians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hapapheperoma. The average income tax rate is 94.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aandruzognivian economy, worth 450 trillion Dinariuses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 164,338 Dinariuses, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards, the government has become increasingly militant, coat closets are being re-branded as bedrooms, and only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aandruzognivia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Northern Vistibulan Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aandruzognivia was endorsed by The Empire of Vroengard mk2.
- : Aandruzognivia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Aandruzognivia, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Aandruzognivia, coat closets are being re-branded as bedrooms.
- : Following new legislation in Aandruzognivia, the government has become increasingly militant.
- : Following new legislation in Aandruzognivia, search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards.
- : Aandruzognivia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Aandruzognivia, seasonal hay-fever sufferers are attending government drug counselling sessions to get free doughnuts.
- : Following new legislation in Aandruzognivia, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work.
- : Following new legislation in Aandruzognivia, students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Kyorgia, Emeseses, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Andromeda Islands, Empire of the alder, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Florin, Euroanatolian Greece, Rubian Empire, TorNaGul, MargiBoof, Arkhane, Capitalist Paradise, North Comunist Awelanius, The Land of the Dark Immortals, Doormat to the Lord, Heaven Fire, New Wight, Communism is key 9, KEP77, Up Downland, Romosia, Perfect Sublime Masters, A GCR Delegate, Rushkaland, Star Kingdom, The Church of Satan, Hardscrabble, Cyrtenes, Drapplebarry, Xyloqua, Zavea, Arinteriswith, and Vroengard mk2.