“Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven” Lucifer
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Free Kingdom of Acheronn is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Lucifer with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.282 billion Acheronnians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Abaddon. The average income tax rate is 59.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Acheronnian economy, worth 333 trillion Pentecostals a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 146,121 Pentecostals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, and medical lawsuits are out of control. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Acheronn's national animal is the Hellhound, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Acheronn, medical lawsuits are out of control.
- : Following new legislation in Acheronn, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Acheronn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Acheronn, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country.
- : Acheronn was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Acheronn was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of The Almighty Country.
- : Acheronn changed its national nation type to "Free Kingdom".
- : Acheronn endorsed The Meritocratic Sovereignty of Lerasi.
- : Acheronn endorsed The Socialist Republic of The Almighty Country.
- : Acheronn endorsed The Meme Floof Empire of The Angel of Charity.
Endorsements Received: 70 » H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Ridann, Bullpups, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Riveraland, Fedele, The Sacred Whale, Marrico, Aelitia, The Happian Union, Hizuru, Cantonese Union, Socialist Holy American Empire, Airrajul, Nazagully, Davelands, Bachtendekuppen, Wiranath, Axdel, Squid Ruinosa, The Angel of Charity, Kilkire, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Ravendi, VW53Aland, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Someseni, Thyaclinia, LewisWorld, Enlil, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Pakitsk, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, CheeseBurrito, Chubaka, The Holy Utopian Republic, EnderShnovia, Justice-Becoming, Roissyland, Kingdom of Pars, The Death Syndicate, Stanisiti, VoyKovie, and 20 others.Funkadelia, Todd McCloud, The United Neo American Union, Talitoa, Kangarawa, Just Vale 2, Plazland, East Malaysia, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Sreneck, United China Nation, Escade, Liberstankonia, Lerasi, Sericena, Magosconity, Staynes, Commodore Badger, and The Almighty Country.