|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions
The Imperial State of Acitsusima is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Emperor Yamato with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working, cynical population of 1.222 billion Aciranese are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Myūseki. The average income tax rate is 11.6%.
The strong Aciranese economy, worth 62.2 trillion Marus a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 50,927 Marus, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Acitsusima has designated Myūseki as its capital city, Emperor Yamato has just been declared ruler of Acitsusima in an international press conference, the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, and Kami-no-Michi has been named as Acitsusima's national religion. Crime is moderate. Acitsusima's national animal is the Panda, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Kami-no-Michi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Acitsusima lodged a message on the Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions Regional Message Board.
- : Acitsusima changed its national capital to "Myūseki".
- : Acitsusima published "Prettania??" (Meta: Reference).
- : Acitsusima's influence in Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Acitsusima published "Specula - Vietbongistan" (Meta: Reference).
- : Acitsusima published "take 2" (Meta: Reference).
- : Acitsusima published "dialects" (Meta: Reference).
- : Acitsusima published "translations" (Meta: Reference).
- : Acitsusima published "Senro??" (Factbook: Trivia).
- : Acitsusima changed its national faith to "Kami-no-Michi".