“For the Empire!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Faith||Worship of the Emperor|
The Empire of Aegis-5 is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Harrower with an iron fist, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, public floggings, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 17.642 billion Aegisians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The minute, corrupt, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Industry and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kaas. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Aegisian economy, worth a remarkable 8,902 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is a breathtaking 504,596 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The education system is famed for its taxing exams, Emperor Harrower goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime, and libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aegis-5's national animal is the Steel Hawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Worship of the Emperor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aegis-5 endorsed The Automatic Autocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Aegis-5 was endorsed by The Automatic Autocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, Emperor Harrower goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, the education system is famed for its taxing exams.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, paper and ink publications are subsidised by the government to keep them in the black.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, politicians can be condescending (which by the way means "showing an attitude of patronising superiority").
- : Aegis-5 endorsed The Republic of Sutnailag.
Endorsements Received: 80 » The Sigometh Dynasty, Treadwellia, Axixic, Loftegen 3, Leonism, Rommanda, Perchan, Arkanik, Aigania, Guiness Freaks, New Rogernomics, Denado, Steel Vagabonds, Surd, Snoodum, Darkium, Grand Place, Bobs raider puppet, Lazarene Ryccia, Custadia, Sophisica, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Bravenewworld, Port Flynt, Astalen, Laporter, Othan, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Northern Rosary Isles, Marcellinople, Courlany, Shadowra, Trumps Dictatorship, Darcaethir, Nargorthia, Pama Freeza, Baelju, Fissure Town, Sireco, Auralon, Emperor PJ, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Manaric, Cossack Peoples, Thetraxia, Caybow, Mainze, Tristin, The New California Republic, and 30 others.Outlaw Conformity, Aaecilia, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Nova Zemlya, Issrak-om, Praenestia, Xracona, Kamikaze89, The Celestial Lands, Wishper, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, The Daedric Lords, The Salvation States, Tottoro, Capercom, Inceptio, Skin Nation The Second, Kunigund, Mzeusia, Arclandia, Silver Minner, Domais, Zekrosz, Bukowina, Demonos, Ashoy, Amalice, Debussy, and Honeydewistania.