“The Light to the Nations”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
Location: Capitalist Paradise
|Faith||an Aelhaeranite religion|
|Currency||New Israeli Shekel|
The Protectorate of Aelhaeran is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chananya Raziel with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, pith helmet sales, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 13.426 billion noble Aelhaeranians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sha'ar Chesed. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient eternally Aelhaeranish economy, worth a remarkable 3,519 trillion New Israeli Shekels a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 262,147 New Israeli Shekels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, children crying over dropped ice creams are offered high doses of experimental antidepressants, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, and helping grandma with her Misgendering 101 homework is a national rite of passage. Crime is totally unknown. Aelhaeran's national animal is the Wombat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is an Aelhaeranite religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aelhaeran, helping grandma with her Misgendering 101 homework is a national rite of passage.
- : Following new legislation in Aelhaeran, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Aelhaeran voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Aelhaeran, children crying over dropped ice creams are offered high doses of experimental antidepressants.
- : Following new legislation in Aelhaeran, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- : Following new legislation in Aelhaeran, lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post.
- : Following new legislation in Aelhaeran, glamping noble Aelhaeranians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Following new legislation in Aelhaeran, the eternally Aelhaeranish Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Aelhaeran, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
- : Following new legislation in Aelhaeran, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Kaputer, SucWAti, Scorpions Army, Metacrisis, Canterburie, Kbedians, Senexia, Scientia Major, Zenzibar, Chsemo, Poopsancagizal, Snorlaxia, Tonakistan, UNDelegate, Greybrows Puppets, Republica JIM, Octal, Arbonium, United Kodiaks, Peoples republic of Porto reeko, KotkoLandiya, Sheepcote, Appoo, The 4th Mehtopian Reich, and Glanst.