“WaŰsemor Úplimiom deirur (Otters are better than gods).”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: United Soviet Soviet Separatists
The Otter-Devoted Commonwealth of Aelicia is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its compulsory vegetarianism, free-roaming dinosaurs, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.743 billion Aeliši hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gūȳnˇši. The average income tax rate is 76.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Aelišian economy, worth 425 trillion Šylis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 113,603 Šylis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Most ambassadors from Aelicia retire only a few years after being appointed, a shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's, people think garlic bread counts as one of their "five a day", and it is against the rules of boxing to hit above or below the belt. Crime is totally unknown. Aelicia's national animal is the otter, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aelicia approved the World Assembly proposal "Liberate Politics Amino".
- : Following new legislation in Aelicia, it is against the rules of boxing to hit above or below the belt.
- : Following new legislation in Aelicia, people think garlic bread counts as one of their "five a day".
- : Following new legislation in Aelicia, a shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's.
- : Following new legislation in Aelicia, most ambassadors from Aelicia retire only a few years after being appointed.
- : Aelicia agreed to construct embassies between United Soviet Soviet Separatists and Finns.
- : Aelicia agreed to construct embassies between United Soviet Soviet Separatists and SECFanatics.
- : Aelicia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights"".
- : Aelicia's influence in United Soviet Soviet Separatists fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Aelicia lodged a message on the United Soviet Soviet Separatists Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Laksinova.