“The beatings will continue until morale improves.” Chairman Ahmad Tariq Manzil
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||Chairman Ahmad Tariq Manzil|
The Great Vehicle of Aggro is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Chairman Ahmad Tariq Manzil with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, rampant corporate plagiarism, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 9.728 billion Aggroans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aggropolis. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aggroan economy, worth a remarkable 3,107 trillion Silvers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 319,450 Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, illegal book-trafficking rings dominate the black market, sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors, and the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aggro's national animal is the Black Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mindfulness.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aggro was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Aggro was endorsed by The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Aggro was endorsed by The Republic of Zachriel.
- : Aggro changed its national nation type to "Great Vehicle".
- : Aggro endorsed The Disputed Territories of Agua de Pelar Porco II.
- : Aggro was endorsed by The Hellhole of Kaiserreich Subreddit.
- : Aggro was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Agua de Pelar Porco II.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, illegal book-trafficking rings dominate the black market.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Cyrtenes, Sarotte, Unibot III, Lederland, Gorgondria, Perfect Sublime Masters, Rubian Empire, Crud Grium, Beezertopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Cecilly, Byzant, Vas Normandy, Pettlland, Emeseses, Melon feud, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Bone Fort, Maazalik, Aqueira, Edgedgie, Yoshiterra, Arinteriswith, The Horror Channel, Xyloqua, Centurionis, Andromeda Islands, North Comunist Awelanius, Aandruzognivia, Gozira, Panormia, Volsar, Magrinia, Thuringia Reich, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Florin, Zerentopia, Razorback, ThePlace, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Arkhane, Visionary Union, Nation of Urie, Goryier, Hallmaak, and 17 others.ThiccBois69, Alsakah, Doormat to the Lord, NewColo, Alcrestia Liakar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, Singu1arity, A Leaf on the Wind, Euroanatolian Greece, Rushkaland, Crazy Firemen, Trinite, United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Makdon, and Ulslur.