“The beatings will continue until morale improves.” Chairman Ahmad Tariq Manzil
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||Chairman Ahmad Tariq Manzil|
The Glorious People's Commune of Aggro is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Chairman Ahmad Tariq Manzil with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 9.271 billion Aggroans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aggropolis. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aggroan economy, worth a remarkable 2,957 trillion Silvers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 318,982 Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, the nation's student exchange programs are something of a one way street, and foreign casinos have trouble paying fans who bet on the Aggropolis Black Dogs' triumph against long odds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aggro's national animal is the Black Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mindfulness.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, foreign casinos have trouble paying fans who bet on the Aggropolis Black Dogs' triumph against long odds.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, the nation's student exchange programs are something of a one way street.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Aggro was endorsed by The Democratic States of Rushkaland.
- : Aggro was endorsed by The Republic of Euroanatolian Greece.
- : Aggro endorsed The United States of Bludhaven.
- : Aggro endorsed The Democratic States of Rushkaland.
- : Aggro endorsed The United Kingdom of APKland.
- : Aggro endorsed The Republic of Euroanatolian Greece.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Cyrtenes, Sarotte, Unibot III, Lederland, Gorgondria, Perfect Sublime Masters, Rubian Empire, Crud Grium, Beezertopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Amalea, Cecilly, Byzant, Vas Normandy, Pettlland, Emeseses, Franluxin, Melon feud, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Bone Fort, Maazalik, Aqueira, Edgedgie, Yoshiterra, Arinteriswith, The Horror Channel, Xyloqua, Centurionis, Vroengard mk2, Andromeda Islands, North Comunist Awelanius, Aandruzognivia, Dead I Jack, Gozira, Panormia, Volsar, Magrinia, Thuringia Reich, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Florin, Zerentopia, Razorback, ThePlace, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Arkhane, and 26 others.Visionary Union, Morover, Nation of Urie, Goryier, Tartessis, South Sea New, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Nakena, Hallmaak, ThiccBois69, Lansaka, Alsakah, Agalaesia, Doormat to the Lord, Bormiar, Comuni, NewColo, Alcrestia Liakar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, Ancient Republics, Singu1arity, Saint Dolmance, A Leaf on the Wind, Euroanatolian Greece, and Rushkaland.