“The beatings will continue until morale improves.” Bhikkhu Manzil
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Ten Thousand Dharma Gates of Aggro is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Bhikkhu Manzil with an iron fist, and remarkable for its closed borders, vat-grown people, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.937 billion Aggroans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aggropolis. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aggroan economy, worth a remarkable 3,485 trillion Silvers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 318,708 Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Endangered species face obesity instead of extinction, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes, and calling dibs is an unalienable right. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aggro's national animal is the Black Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zen.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aggro changed its national leader to "Bhikkhu Manzil".
- : Aggro changed its national leader to "Bhikkhu Ahmad Tariq Manzil".
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, calling dibs is an unalienable right.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, endangered species face obesity instead of extinction.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation.
- : Aggro endorsed The Confederacy of Isles of Govia.
- : Aggro was endorsed by The Confederacy of Isles of Govia.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Cyrtenes, Sarotte, Unibot III, Lederland, Gorgondria, Perfect Sublime Masters, Rubian Empire, Crud Grium, Beezertopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Cecilly, Vas Normandy, Pettlland, Emeseses, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Maazalik, Aqueira, Edgedgie, Yoshiterra, Arinteriswith, The Horror Channel, Centurionis, Andromeda Islands, Aandruzognivia, Panormia, Magrinia, Thuringia Reich, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Florin, Zerentopia, Razorback, ThePlace, Delight, Fragmented Spero, Arkhane, Nation of Urie, NewColo, Alcrestia Liakar, Singu1arity, Rushkaland, Crazy Firemen, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Ulslur, APKland, Of Altonianic Islands, Parx, Rublex, and 10 others.Makdon, Visionary Union, Rax-Japeng, TorNaGul, Chimes, Tuulna, Dyllypoly, Anarchisticstan, Fauzjhia, and Isles of Govia.