“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: Australian Capital Territory
The Queendom of Ajdabaiya is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.413 billion Ajdabaiyans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.9%.
The strong Ajdabaiyan economy, worth 220 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Trout Farming. Average income is 50,046 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 322,556 per year while the poor average 3,137, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Ajdabaiya's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ajdabaiya was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Ajdabaiya's influence in Australian Capital Territory rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Ajdabaiya's influence in Australian Capital Territory rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Ajdabaiya's influence in Australian Capital Territory rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Ajdabaiya's influence in Australian Capital Territory rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Ajdabaiya's influence in Australian Capital Territory rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Ajdabaiya was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extreme and Highest Drug Use and the Top 5% for Rudest Citizens.
- : Ajdabaiya relocated from Balder to Australian Capital Territory.
- : Ajdabaiya was refounded in Balder.
- : Ajdabaiya ceased to exist in Australian Capital Territory.