“We Will Endure”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The Region That Has No Big Banks
The People's Republic of Akaavir is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 600 million Akaavirians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 71.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Akaavirian economy, worth 33.9 trillion Lumens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,576 Lumens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation was recently voted "most likely to betray its allies", the law forbids arson, murder, and low-quality cheese, populations of two-headed Grey Wolves have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites, and many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Akaavir's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Akaavir was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Akaavir was endorsed by The *Insert something funny here of Peoples Republic of Peepeeland.
- : Akaavir's influence in The Region That Has No Big Banks rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Following new legislation in Akaavir, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators.
- : Following new legislation in Akaavir, populations of two-headed Grey Wolves have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites.
- : Following new legislation in Akaavir, the law forbids arson, murder, and low-quality cheese.
- : Following new legislation in Akaavir, the nation was recently voted "most likely to betray its allies".
- : Akaavir was endorsed by The Kingdom of Danlandea.
- : Akaavir's influence in The Region That Has No Big Banks fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Akaavir was endorsed by The County of Lotarmy.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Yodle, Burikat, Chinpa, Partisan Italy, Sanomycromony, Socialistic Britain, Free State of Belgium, Lucrom, Cerebrias, Endille, United Islands of The Sea, The Washington Federation, Tychovo, Aya Democratic Republic, Fey And Co, Lkandria, Alvnhiem, Traianoupoli, Based Communes, SIDDHARISTAN, Ophaesia, Social Republic of Workers, Ardeyn, Chivka, New United Common-lands, Liliths Revenge, Lichtenland, Tornnland, The Hif Tribe, Samstiel, United Slav, Anzaris, Lotarmy, Danlandea, and Peoples Republic of Peepeeland.