“Foes of our country must die” Deng Xiping
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The People's Republic of Aklevin is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Deng Xiping with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, prohibition of alcohol, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 2.69 billion Aklevinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beijing. The average income tax rate is 66.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aklevinian economy, worth 442 trillion Yuan a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 164,653 Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Corporate lobbying has been outlawed, the government thinks Aklevinians can achieve social cohesion by drinking soda together, television characters who ask how someone's doing are charged with harassment, and the nation thirsts for new freedoms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aklevin's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aklevin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Aklevin, the nation thirsts for new freedoms.
- : Following new legislation in Aklevin, television characters who ask how someone's doing are charged with harassment.
- : Following new legislation in Aklevin, the government thinks Aklevinians can achieve social cohesion by drinking soda together.
- : Following new legislation in Aklevin, corporate lobbying has been outlawed.
- : Aklevin was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Aklevin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Aklevin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Aklevin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Following new legislation in Aklevin, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
Endorsements Received: 58 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Aelitia, Marrico, The Happian Union, Brotherland, Cantonese Union, Fedele, Davelands, Bachtendekuppen, Axdel, Squid Ruinosa, Hizuru, The Holy Empire of Moronica, The Angel of Charity, Pakitsk, Todd McCloud, Wolemoer, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Riveraland, Stellar Colonies, VW53Aland, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Someseni, Thyaclinia, Enlil, Roliganistan, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Ravendi, Just Vale 2, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, Chubaka, Justice-Becoming, Kilkire, Kangarawa, Roissyland, Funkadelia, Republic of Berzerkistan, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Plazland, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, and 8 others.Bullpups, United China Nation, Escade, Stanisiti, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Staynes, and Commodore Badger.