“Foes of our country must die” Deng Xiping
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The People's Republic of Aklevin is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Deng Xiping with a fair hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, infamous sell-swords, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 4.468 billion Aklevinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Defense, and Law & Order also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beijing. The average income tax rate is 69.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aklevinian economy, worth 789 trillion Yuan a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 176,809 Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government takes agricultural advice from a wasp-themed superhero, posters on 'Aklevinian Values' advise against being proud of Aklevin, posh kids don't look down on the poor any more, and artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aklevin's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aklevin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Aklevin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Following new legislation in Aklevin, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Aklevin, posh kids don't look down on the poor any more.
- : Following new legislation in Aklevin, posters on 'Aklevinian Values' advise against being proud of Aklevin.
- : Following new legislation in Aklevin, the government takes agricultural advice from a wasp-themed superhero.
- : Following new legislation in Aklevin, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : Aklevin was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Aklevin was endorsed by The Kingdom of Grey Haven of Tauraucania.
- : Aklevin was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
Endorsements Received: 66 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Brotherland, Cantonese Union, Axdel, Squid Ruinosa, Hizuru, Pakitsk, Wolemoer, BearStackof2015, Riveraland, Stellar Colonies, VW53Aland, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Someseni, Enlil, Roliganistan, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, Chubaka, Kilkire, Kangarawa, Republic of Berzerkistan, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, United China Nation, Stanisiti, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Firenation91, Brethren, Marrabuk, Evrigenis, Modra, La xinga, Adolanta, Merlovich, Habsburg-Lorriane, Zukchiva, Ridann, Asendavia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Todd McCloud, I-America-I, and 16 others.Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, Oofery, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Technocratic Tagalog, Sovietsoyuz, BuciLand, Tretrid, Filipopol, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, and Refuge Isle.