“Per splendorem mare”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Federal Republic of Alaxia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President Rae with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.079 billion Alaxians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bieno Beach. The average income tax rate is 88.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Alaxian economy, worth 848 trillion Aliras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. Average income is 76,605 Aliras, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Home renovation projects take decades to complete, all you have to do is pray to get into Alaxia, the cruise missile launchers on the field hospital roof are purely deterrent in purpose, and the long arm of the law possesses a rather slow hand. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Alaxia's national animal is the Pelican, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alaxia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Yoakekuni.
- : Alaxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Alaxia was endorsed by The Non-homogeneous Tessellation of Anachronolandia.
- : Alaxia was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Alaxia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Ecologist Hegemony.
- : Alaxia's influence in Forest rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Alaxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Alaxia was endorsed by The Loosely Associated Provinces of Zerphen.
- : Alaxia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Relwynia.
- : Alaxia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Atsvea.