“The cardinality of infinite sets”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: Artificial Solar System
The Republic of Aleph is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 5.316 billion Alephians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 33.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Alephian economy, worth 178 trillion shekels a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 33,657 shekels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown. Aleph's national animal is the lamb.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aleph's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Aleph was banned from Democracia by The Republic of BigRed4.
- : Aleph applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Aleph relocated from Democracia to Artificial Solar System.
- : Aleph resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Aleph's influence in Democracia rose from "Zero" to "Auxiliary".
- : Aleph relocated from Artificial Solar System to Democracia.
- : Aleph was endorsed by The Empire of Beauty In Green.
- : Aleph endorsed The Empire of Beauty In Green.
- : Aleph was endorsed by The Empire of Hills Creek SP.