“The cardinality of infinite sets”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: Artificial Solar System
The Republic of Aleph is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 5.712 billion Alephians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 33.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Alephian economy, worth 192 trillion shekels a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 33,657 shekels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown. Aleph's national animal is the lamb.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aleph's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Aleph applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Aleph relocated from The Kingdom of Ontario to Artificial Solar System.
- : Aleph resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Aleph ejected and banned The Republic of Xadrya 76 from The Kingdom of Ontario.
- : Aleph ejected and banned The Republic of Guy 86 from The Kingdom of Ontario.
- : Aleph became WA Delegate of The Kingdom of Ontario.
- : Aleph's influence in The Kingdom of Ontario rose from "Zero" to "Ambassador".
- : Aleph relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Kingdom of Ontario.
- : Aleph was endorsed by The Rainbow Snug of Snugglz.