“The cardinality of infinite sets”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: Artificial Solar System
The Republic of Aleph is a massive, genial nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 3.223 billion Alephians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 29.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Alephian economy, worth 126 trillion shekels a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 39,239 shekels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is totally unknown. Aleph's national animal is the lamb.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aleph applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Aleph resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Aleph relocated from Ostavalon to Artificial Solar System.
- : Aleph relocated from Artificial Solar System to Ostavalon.
- : Aleph relocated from Duolingo Birds to Artificial Solar System.
- : Aleph relocated from Artificial Solar System to Duolingo Birds.
- : Aleph was endorsed by The End of All.
- : Aleph was endorsed by The Republic of A Cry from the Crypt.
- : Aleph was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Hunno-Thuringia.
- : Aleph was endorsed by The Blue Moon of BlightBaneXIX.