“Overcoming the powerful”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||Lord Elrid and Lady Aidith|
The Kingdom of Almain is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Elrid and Lady Aidith with an even hand, and notable for its avant-garde cinema, otherworldly petting zoo, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, devout population of 15.34 billion Almainians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Environment, although Education, Spirituality, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Borovan. The average income tax rate is 40.3%.
The powerhouse Almainian economy, worth a remarkable 1,149 trillion Mains a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 74,967 Mains, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
The ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks, forty-year-old men are asked for their ID before watching the latest pony cartoon movies, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear, and seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Almain's national animal is the Auroch, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Almain, seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma.
- : Following new legislation in Almain, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear.
- : Following new legislation in Almain, forty-year-old men are asked for their ID before watching the latest pony cartoon movies.
- : Following new legislation in Almain, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
- : Almain was endorsed by The People's Republic of Owans.
- : Almain was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Almain was endorsed by The Republic of Sutnailag.
- : Almain was endorsed by The Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Almain lost the endorsement of The Armed Republic of Lorvale.
- : Almain was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Lorvale.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Aigania, The New California Republic, Aaecilia, Wilhelmsborough, Aflana, Bobs raider puppet, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, Killer Kitty, Courlany, New Rogernomics, Treadwellia, Russiane, Nargorthia, Sombrassino, Sophisica, Greygard, Denado, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, Rommanda, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Arkanik, Xracona, Cossack Peoples, Loftegen 3, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Cieran, Aegis-5, Surd, Ni Hon, Aguaria Major, Flurf, Manaric, Thetraxia, Mainze, Alopecia Totalis, The Salvation States, Outlaw Conformity, and 19 others.Halliway, Auralon, Trumps Dictatorship, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Sadakoyama, The Federalist Unions, Inceptio, Arclandia, Domais, Tradle Peloni, Debussy, Honeydewistania, and Owans.