“Sanctitas per calvitium”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Most Serene Republic of Alopecia Totalis is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Bayne Klothos with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, otherworldly petting zoo, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, devout population of 4.894 billion Alopecia Totalisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Baldoina. The average income tax rate is 67.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Alopecia Totalisian economy, worth 768 trillion Yodars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 156,947 Yodars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Bayne Klothos's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week, some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes, the government loves seeing the little people fight, and gossip magazines have pictures of Bayne Klothos sunbathing on the beach with political rivals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Alopecia Totalis's national animal is the wild Dachshuahua, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alopecia Totalis was endorsed by The People's Republic of Owans.
- : Alopecia Totalis was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Alopecia Totalis was endorsed by The Republic of Sutnailag.
- : Alopecia Totalis was endorsed by The Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Alopecia Totalis lost the endorsement of The Armed Republic of Lorvale.
- : Alopecia Totalis was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Lorvale.
- : Following new legislation in Alopecia Totalis, gossip magazines have pictures of Bayne Klothos sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Alopecia Totalis, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in Alopecia Totalis, some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes.
- : Following new legislation in Alopecia Totalis, Bayne Klothos's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, The Sigometh Dynasty, Denado, Snoodum, Mainze, NoDrugCrimeTown, Steel Vagabonds, Serlanda, Richtera, Lazarene Ryccia, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Burning Pants, Caybow, Arkanik, Rommanda, Marcellinople, Margandy, Axixic, Aflana, Nargorthia, Courlany, Xracona, Bobs raider puppet, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aigania, Aegis-5, Surd, Cossack Peoples, Thetraxia, Perchan, The Salvation States, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, The New California Republic, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, Aaecilia, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Darcaethir, Nova Zemlya, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Praenestia, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Capercom, and 10 others.Inceptio, Dhan, Aguaria Major, Domais, Zekrosz, Tradle Peloni, Killer Kitty, Debussy, Honeydewistania, and Owans.