“Unity, Discipline, Work”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Republic of Alpharoland is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, free-roaming dinosaurs, and soft-spoken computers. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 506 million Alpharons have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alphan. The average income tax rate is 26.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Alpharon economy, worth 54.6 trillion kings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 107,938 kings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms, military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft, and sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Alpharoland's national animal is the nekomata, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alpharoland was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Agua de Pelar Porco II.
- : Alpharoland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Alpharoland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Alpharoland was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cleo and Topaz.
- : Alpharoland was endorsed by The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Alpharoland was endorsed by The Borderlands of Juvena.
- : Alpharoland was endorsed by The BreadCoup Commonwealth of Toerana.
- : Alpharoland endorsed The BreadCoup Commonwealth of Toerana.
- : Alpharoland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".
- : Alpharoland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Journalism Protection Act".
Endorsements Received: 71 » Aandruzognivia, Farrakhan, Visionary Union, Magrinia, Zavea, Zerentopia, North Comunist Awelanius, Panormia, Mundanus, Rubian Empire, Crazy Firemen, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Volsar, Raj7765, Emeseses, Maazalik, Singu1arity, FareP, Florin, Rushkaland, Fragmented Spero, Gozira, Delight, Masters86, Euroanatolian Greece, Cecilly, OspasiA, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Aggro, Hallmaak, Nation of Urie, Aqueira, Melon feud, Greater Cesnica, Xyloqua, South Sea New, Cyrtenes, Super Mega Awesome, Goryier, Thuringia Reich, Vlengia, Capitalist Paradise, Alcrestia Liakar, The Pacific Caliphate, Tartessis, Hunternia, Republic of edward, Sarotte, DisregardWork, Novi Libertas, and 21 others.Aianistan, Old Blackwood, Centurionis, XW5RULEZ, Arinteriswith, CLovidia, The Horror Channel, Beezertopia, Razorback, Doormat to the Lord, Perfect Sublime Masters, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, Killmoor, A Leaf on the Wind, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, United Libor Lefunkistan, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Juvena, Cleo and Topaz, and Agua de Pelar Porco II.