“Unity through strength, strength through order” Grand Prince Friedrich IV
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||Grand Prince Friedrich IV|
|Faith||the Cult of The Grand Sun|
The Principality of Altmar is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Grand Prince Friedrich IV with an iron fist, and renowned for its enslaved workforce, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.747 billion Altmers are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reichardtsdorf. The average income tax rate is 66.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Altmer economy, worth 249 trillion Oricalc Ducats a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 90,781 Oricalc Ducats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Grand Prince Friedrich IV often plays real life games of Tower Defense against hordes of angry villagers, government-run brothels can be found on every street corner, constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths, and the Farmer's Almanac is the most popular college textbook. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Altmar's national animal is the Crimson Hellhound, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Cult of The Grand Sun.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Altmar was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Richtera.
- : Altmar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Altmar, the Farmer's Almanac is the most popular college textbook.
- : Following new legislation in Altmar, constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths.
- : Following new legislation in Altmar, government-run brothels can be found on every street corner.
- : Altmar endorsed The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Altmar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Altmar was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Following new legislation in Altmar, Grand Prince Friedrich IV often plays real life games of Tower Defense against hordes of angry villagers.
- : Following new legislation in Altmar, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Killer Kitty, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Aflana, Imkiville, Captain Apollo, Nargorthia, The Rin Mang, Hycronesia, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Aigania, Loftegen 2, Axixic, Ergtrini, Mzeusia, Othan, Darkium, Skin Nation The Second, Tiegenhof, Burning Pants, Margandy, Courlany, Caybow, Astalen, Guiness Freaks, Kappan, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Marcellinople, Sireco, Derthal, The Great Shepherds, Middle Ketalia, Ni Hon, Rommanda, Russiane, Aleckandor, The Celestial Lands, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Dhan, Bobs raider puppet, Ithania, Republic of South Carolina, Mainze, Snoodum, Sophisica, The Torrentin, Emperor PJ, Wishper, and 40 others.Ramagiest, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Egyptos, Ecchi Unlimited, Xracona, Halliway, The Daedric Lords, Hickerbilly, Aguaria Major, Zadaria, Denado, Wintermoot III, Aaecilia, Auralon, Perchan, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Capercom, Port Flynt, Nofflen, Volac, Lingord, The Utopian Initiative, Rangers Brotherhood, Shadowra, Ireland Isles, General Mike, The Illusian Empire, Galfni, Steel Vagabonds, Lutfan, Meat Sandwich, Turkish-Ottoman, Kakatiya, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, Your Imaginary Friend, and Richtera.