“Go Crazy or Go Home!” Moe Elsass
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the West Pacific
The Holy Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Moe Elsass with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.509 billion Aloneans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Burlington. The average income tax rate is 82.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Alonean economy, worth 554 trillion Bricks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 158,035 Bricks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's been a banner year for local vexillology, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, referenda are held for every conceivable government action, and people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aluminum Oxynitride's national animal is the Puppy, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Tolerance.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aluminum Oxynitride was endorsed by The 大天の帝国 of Amanohara.
- : Aluminum Oxynitride was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Neon Sweden.
- : Following new legislation in Aluminum Oxynitride, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Aluminum Oxynitride, referenda are held for every conceivable government action.
- : Aluminum Oxynitride was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Aluminum Oxynitride, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- : Following new legislation in Aluminum Oxynitride, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Aluminum Oxynitride endorsed The Futbol player of Teralyon.
- : Aluminum Oxynitride was endorsed by The Commonwealth of India and Bangladesh.
- : Aluminum Oxynitride was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Eleftherios venizelos.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Hamburg Neo, Atheist States of Philippines, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fuentana, Mediobogdum, Holmani, Ahssn, Westwind, Pandaland II, Organisation of North American Nations, Fujai, Giovanniland, The Undivided, Archonina, A virtual triad, Pilonistan, Zoran, Arvladma, Sindria, Mirchusko, Leukogeras, Professor thomas, Orson Welles, Moriari, Samueliebox, Shaktirajya, Wyndward, The Free States of Gotham, DiscGolfLand, Win Mints, Crazy Waters, Av Libertas Vindex, Kisovec, Kittenlicious, Constantinopolisia, IndyCar Racing, Psikuta, Mathematania, Fallgriffin, Wickedly evil people, Arnic, Muad-Dib, Ferroia, Q The Almighty, The Rega, Twisted Duality, Yaspica, Willow Gate, Comia Noracon, Eastern Bahia, and 62 others.Greynne, Rowdy, Plarland Amex, New Belia, Common Good, Grand Republic of the Sun, Greg Tucker, Marshalia, Champaign, Oronia, Weratt, Albyion Kingdom, Dilber, Matism, Iglot, The United Republic of Westend, Isle Royale, Athrid HullHund, The Technocratic Ideas, Antahbrantahstan, Smedlandia, Svanland, Thyrall, Desmosthenes and Burke, Kiensu, Glorious Existence, Recuecn, Ellcrys, East Swedesia, Ingentis Novus, Pepinooo, Sensorland, Al-Amanah, Zandrina, Divina Patriae, Aldesport, Schlesien-Galizien, Bova Ptaltand, Fumafuma, Kathlenia, Wild lands of Tribe, Bucals Kagotoaion, Galaxy Meows, Lynier, Winter Aura, Nusmia, El Facil, Arostatzka, Theicor, Larxia, Metailuria, Recenesia, New Cacknia, Ocheon, Meone, Weyrland, Teralyon, Nieubasria, Eleftherios venizelos, India and Bangladesh, Neon Sweden, and Amanohara.