|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The Coalition of Democratic Nations
|Animal||greater spotted eagle|
The Kingdom of Amaseia is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 2.854 billion Amaseians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.4%.
The strong Amaseian economy, worth 172 trillion drachmas a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 60,598 drachmas, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Amaseia's national animal is the greater spotted eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amaseia's influence in The Coalition of Democratic Nations fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Amaseia's influence in The Coalition of Democratic Nations rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Amaseia's influence in The Coalition of Democratic Nations rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Amaseia relocated from Balder to The Coalition of Democratic Nations.
- : Amaseia was refounded in Balder.
- : Amaseia ceased to exist in The Coalition of Democratic Nations.
- : Amaseia's influence in The Coalition of Democratic Nations rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Amaseia published "List of Pontic monarchs" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Amaseia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Amaseia published "TV Tropes" (Factbook: Trivia).