“光風霽月以待人 Espero, Harmonio, Virto”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||Citizens of Amutien|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Amutien is a huge, safe nation, ruled by Citizens of Amutien with an even hand, and notable for its prohibition of alcohol, vat-grown people, and national health service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 944 million Amutienians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Plenlumejo. The average income tax rate is 39.8%.
The powerhouse Amutienian economy, worth 95.6 trillion muns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 101,235 muns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, and even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amutien's national animal is the Bakzak, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amutien was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Kopashu.
- : Amutien changed its national leader to "Citizens of Amutien".
- : Following new legislation in Amutien, even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister.
- : Amutien was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Gecetesse.
- : Amutien was endorsed by The Empire of Empa Aserium.
- : Amutien was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Marinho Islands.
- : Amutien was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Mapico.
- : Amutien was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Imperial Duck.
- : Amutien was endorsed by The Valkyrian Republic of Qvait.
- : Following new legislation in Amutien, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Saciu, Quiescent, Jaxon, Volaworand, Barabarom, The Filippinas, Jahass, Aidenfieeld, Kiasu-ism, Land Without Shrimp, Concrete Slab, Tsunamy, Awjan, Academy of Umbrellas, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Wehraboos, Anachronolandia, Luddinlande, Jehenna, Whimichy, Theorin, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aumeltopia, Wyatonians, USNE2018, Linguiniland, Republic Clovakh, Akindom, Ostanasia, Farengeto, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, The Solar System Scope, Curlyhoward, Noire Denholm, Ufask, Churumduul, Hanguk-Nippon, Nothanksbutseriously, State of Iowa, GI-Land, Japanese Federal Republic, FreeFishers, Darbor, Havenfell, Phanama, Freedoom, Amerion, and 30 others.Kringalia, Wild Space, Great Africans, Qawe, Tsvetania, Negoshi, Agalaesia, Beepee, Abarri, United Federated States of Omega, Ariankido, Srevana, The Sk8ing Unicorn, Pays de Loire, Aurcania, Kuddles, Ketathinamiri Islands, UnShleepd, New Briantown, Rendania, Solega, Sedunn, Upper Tyrconnel, Qvait, Imperial Duck, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, and Kopashu.