“Per Angusta Ad Augusta” Bradford Stevenson
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The United States of Ana Asdiarcia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Bradford Stevenson with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.174 billion Darcians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Darsicia. The average income tax rate is 81.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Darsic economy, worth 354 trillion arks a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 111,763 arks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Bradford Stevenson to meetings with foreign heads of state, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly, and the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ana Asdiarcia's national animal is the Blue Jay, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ana Asdiarcia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Ana Asdiarcia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Ana Asdiarcia was endorsed by The Zombiefied Republic of Qawe.
- : Ana Asdiarcia was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Ana Asdiarcia was endorsed by The Colony of Annie60.
- : Ana Asdiarcia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Benstralis.
- : Ana Asdiarcia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Ana Asdiarcia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Ana Asdiarcia was endorsed by The Peripherals of Paranoia.
- : Ana Asdiarcia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Gecetesse.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Erinor, Barabarom, Anachronolandia, Wehraboos, Quiescent, Xandev, Hanguk-Nippon, The Filippinas, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Jehenna, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aumeltopia, Pays de Loire, Agalaesia, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Farengeto, Great Africans, Tsvetania, Negoshi, Volaworand, Lakalvesoman, Phanama, Beepee, Raelsa, Dasko, Ariankido, Jennaterra, Luddinlande, Aurcania, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, New Briantown, Churumduul, Land Without Shrimp, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Concrete Slab, Qvait, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Paranoia, Benstralis, Annie60, Direwolf1, Qawe, Malonereich, and West Carlisten.