“Per Angusta Ad Augusta” Bradford Stevenson
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The United States of Ana Asdiarcia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Bradford Stevenson with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.868 billion Darcians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Darsicia. The average income tax rate is 84.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Darsic economy, worth 546 trillion arks a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 112,234 arks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, faithful allies are always valued, and the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ana Asdiarcia's national animal is the Blue Jay, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ana Asdiarcia's influence in Invictus fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Ana Asdiarcia's influence in Invictus rose from "Power" to "Dominator".
- : Ana Asdiarcia's influence in Invictus rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Ana Asdiarcia's influence in Invictus fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Ana Asdiarcia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Ana Asdiarcia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Ana Asdiarcia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Ana Asdiarcia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Almonaster Nuevo".
- : Ana Asdiarcia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards for international Road Freight".
- : Ana Asdiarcia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Free Socialist City of Marxburg.