“Live free and defend the homelands!”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Nipper
Location: 10000 Islands
The Free Land of Anarchotopia Magnus is a huge, genial nation, notable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 424 million Anarchotopia Magnusians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 22.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Anarchotopia Magnusian economy, worth 20.1 trillion Bajan Dollars a year, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 47,417 Bajan Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license, a five-year-old and a convicted terrorist can sit alongside one another in jury service, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, and Anarchotopia Magnusian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Anarchotopia Magnus's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anarchotopia Magnus was endorsed by The Council of Astrobolt.
- : Anarchotopia Magnus was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : Anarchotopia Magnus was endorsed by The Cool and Chill Republic of Liberdon.
- : Anarchotopia Magnus was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Free Las Pinas.
- : Anarchotopia Magnus's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Anarchotopia Magnus was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany.
- : Anarchotopia Magnus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Anarchotopia Magnus was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Anarchotopia Magnus was endorsed by The Lacking of HumanSanity.
- : Anarchotopia Magnus was endorsed by The United Republics of Northern Nivaria.
Endorsements Received: 14 » Waitiki, Ignis Cinere, The Soylent Green Party, Wysrod, Anisopterra, Valentian Elysium, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Dustwind, The Pizza, Northern Nivaria, HumanSanity, Marxist Germany, and Liberdon.