“Unity, Discipline & Faith.”
|Category: Authoritarian Democracy|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Republic of Androidistan is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Alexander Phoenix with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 4.398 billion Androidistanians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ashland. The average income tax rate is 73.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Androidistanian economy, worth 475 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,133 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's ambassadors often conduct their business in jail cells, Big Brother is still watching even when your big brother is dead, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, and 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Androidistan's national animal is the Black Buck, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Androidistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Androidistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and the Top 10% for Most Secular and Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Androidistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Androidistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Androidistan, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : Following new legislation in Androidistan, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Androidistan, Big Brother is still watching even when your big brother is dead.
- : Androidistan was refounded in Osiris.
- : Androidistan ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Androidistan was endorsed by The Free Land of Barseregia.