“For State and Home”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Queen's State of Ange Mancini is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 18.685 billion Ange Mancinians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small, pro-business government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12.2%.
The very strong Ange Mancinian economy, worth 674 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 36,085 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 259,585 per year while the poor average 1,615, a ratio of 160 to 1.
School uniforms are compulsory, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, and Ange Mancini has designated Capital Heights as its capital city. Crime is a problem. Ange Mancini's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ange Mancini lodged a message on the London Regional Message Board.
- : Ange Mancini's influence in London rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Ange Mancini's influence in London rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Ange Mancini's influence in London rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Ange Mancini's influence in London rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Ange Mancini's influence in London rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Ange Mancini relocated from Kitai to London.
- : Ange Mancini's influence in Kitai rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Ange Mancini's influence in Kitai rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Ange Mancini's influence in Kitai fell from "Squire" to "Page".