“Kindness, responsibility, Respect”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: the South Pacific
The Principality of Animalidae is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its public floggings, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working, cynical population of 226 million Animaliums are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 44.5%.
The powerhouse Animalidaean economy, worth 17.0 trillion Brown leaves a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 75,052 Brown leaves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, and smoking is banned in public areas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Animalidae's national animal is the Human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Animalidae, smoking is banned in public areas.
- : Following new legislation in Animalidae, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming.
- : Following new legislation in Animalidae, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Following new legislation in Animalidae, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : Following new legislation in Animalidae, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Animalidae endorsed The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Animalidae was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Animalidae was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Following new legislation in Animalidae, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers.
- : Following new legislation in Animalidae, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Aumeltopia, Quiescent, Barabarom, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Upper Tyrconnel, Saciu, Tsunamy, Volaworand, Dasko, United Federated States of Omega, Land Without Shrimp, P R of China, Farengeto, Choodox, Laropsa, Westoc Kinness, Qawe, Luddinlande, Tsvetania, The Filippinas, Nothanksbutseriously, Ariankido, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Qvait, Jehenna, Aurcania, Vincent Field, Srevana, Jennaterra, Pays de Loire, North Prarie, Japanese Federal Republic, BootJack, Bedain, Elveka, Ketathinamiri Islands, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, UnShleepd, Ibecoria, Higash, New Briantown, Churumduul, and Sedunn.