“A Mari Usque Ad Mare” Catherine Foundling
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Intergalactic Empire of Aragon AI is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Catherine Foundling with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.98 billion Aragonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Singularity. The average income tax rate is 87.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aragonian economy, worth 521 trillion Crowns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Retail. Average income is an impressive 175,164 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award, Catherine Foundling tells rebellious ministers to "drop and give me twenty", gigantic marble churches take up almost half the land area of small villages, and dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission. Crime is totally unknown. Aragon AI's national animal is the Queen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Rationalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aragon AI, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Aragon AI, gigantic marble churches take up almost half the land area of small villages.
- : Aragon AI voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Aragon AI, Catherine Foundling tells rebellious ministers to "drop and give me twenty".
- : Aragon AI was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Aragon AI, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award.
- : Aragon AI was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Aragon AI, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Aragon AI, CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options.
- : Following new legislation in Aragon AI, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Singularity Times is sold out.
Endorsements Received: 98 » United Animal Kingdom, Maxxlandia, West Mattasia, Zapadni Srpski entitet, The Grand Lockland Democratic Authority, Joey Wu Empire, KypsCrew, Nuwisha, Sanagrast, Imperialistic States of Howa, Depolis, ZT333, Frinotonia, Regias, UnitedRomanEmpire, Abra2016, Rundashia, Joetobonia, Tiparu, Wayneactia, Xhuxhania, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Kaseystan, JPSP, Perang majuuuuu, Falcon27, Nokelon, ElephantWarriorsUnite, Jonairadsylva, Spinazieland, Necrozia, Rigels Light, Jamil Federations, Dhaeland, Whada Wat, New Nest, Scutum, Tethys 13, ElJefe, Rosalidia, Uncute, Fideli, Ocharckia, The Stalinist Union, Underground Ruins, Theimpaler, Reailis, Crevistonion, Kerchistania, Kenkesia, and 48 others.Sharusy, North Newlandishforth, Wymondham, Bautizar, The Union of the Mountain, New Hala, Linaya, Istanhaust, Indusslav, New Justusia, Maldear, DER1RED, Aqual, FEDERAL REPUB, Malphe II, Dres Van, Greensea, Swebtartd, Rallori, Asfea, Aronioso, Thrallos, The Supreme Kingdom of the World, Mapelstan, Alric Empire, Santa Clara Cartel, Helperness, Dragonian Alliance, United Finns, Emlay, Stannisland48, South Proales, Lonanaby, SerbianHolyEmpire, Pridelantic people, Fenfang, Mizanzukistao, The Elated One, Kervewth, New Aavalon, Devatore, Fritzergald, Lang, Mifi, Yokiria, Orbeez, Wanga, and Lukatonia.