“Do as I say or it's the last thing you'll ever do.”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Page
The Grand Nation of Araraukar is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 25.578 billion Araraukarians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Araukar City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but sluggish Araraukarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,938 trillion rauks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 75,788 rauks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list, hit TV comedies "The Big Government Theory" and "Young Leader" have high ratings but low quality, no one engages in 'locker room talk' any more, and the government confiscates candy from babies for 'the greater good' of the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Araraukar's national animal is the Jammydragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Araraukar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Araraukar was endorsed by The Holy Lucky Blue Skies of Valerievna.
- : Araraukar was endorsed by The Power-Abusing Guardian of Federation of the Resentine Kingdom.
- : Araraukar was endorsed by The Vivacious Vizier of Lukatonia.
- : Araraukar endorsed The Vivacious Vizier of Lukatonia.
- : Araraukar endorsed The Power-Abusing Guardian of Federation of the Resentine Kingdom.
- : Araraukar endorsed The Holy Lucky Blue Skies of Valerievna.
- : Araraukar endorsed The Inlustris of Rigels Light.
- : Araraukar endorsed The Blue Brit of Wymondham.
- : Araraukar was admitted to the World Assembly.