“For All. For Less.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: Capitalist Paradise
|Leader||CEO Ken Hicks|
|Currency||Academy Credit Card|
The Academy Sports and Outdoors of Arbonium is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by CEO Ken Hicks with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.453 billion Employees have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Katy. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 30.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Employed economy, worth 758 trillion Academy Credit Cards a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 170,281 Academy Credit Cards, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 538,198 per year while the poor average 41,135, a ratio of 13.1 to 1.
Statue-sitting has replaced the stake-out as the dullest form of police duty, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage, only native-born Employees who have never left the nation are permitted to run for office, and people often get liposuction to reduce their air fares. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arbonium's national animal is the Hot Deal, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, people often get liposuction to reduce their air fares.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, only native-born Employees who have never left the nation are permitted to run for office.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, statue-sitting has replaced the stake-out as the dullest form of police duty.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, sometimes a whole prison wing will house a single prisoner.
- : Arbonium endorsed The Empire of Duzahk.
- : Arbonium was endorsed by The Empire of Duzahk.
- : Arbonium endorsed The United States of AndrewYang2020.
- : Arbonium was endorsed by The United States of AndrewYang2020.
- : Arbonium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 24 » GabeWorld, Edgemaster, Zenzibar, Taida, Snorlaxia, UNDelegate, Poopsancagizal, Chsemo, Octal, Aelhaeran, Nermp, Poribela, Hellbardia, Republica JIM, Scientia Major, The United Oman, MERICAAAAAAAAA, Peoples republic of Porto reeko, Molodia, United Kodiaks, T A M O S, Abx, AndrewYang2020, and Duzahk.