“unwavering resolve” Sieb Bishorst
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
The Federal Republic of Ardulac is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sieb Bishorst with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and national health service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.247 billion Ardulese enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leytten. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ardulacian economy, worth 240 trillion Marks a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 107,102 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
High school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate, internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Ardulacian weed picker are way up, the nationalized auto industry is adept at making durable little cars nobody wants to drive, and crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ardulac's national animal is the Yequit, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ardulac voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Ardulac voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Ardulac, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Ardulac, the nationalized auto industry is adept at making durable little cars nobody wants to drive.
- : Following new legislation in Ardulac, internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Ardulacian weed picker are way up.
- : Following new legislation in Ardulac, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate.
- : Following new legislation in Ardulac, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests.
- : Ardulac was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Lionia.
- : Ardulac was endorsed by The Free Land of Tepe.
- : Ardulac was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: 152 » Glurponia, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Republica Guilleana, Orado, Bharathvarsh, Zzozona, Hamerica, Venicea, Sevinland, Hardscrabble, Wisconsota, Blyskalia, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, His Enduring Majesty, Aerilia, Crusadam, Star Kingdom, Former English Colony, Yaorozu, Ellbonnia, Lulubellia, Interdimensional Zone, Koda-Land, Empy, Great Bights Mum, Darkmondoria, Siwale, The Tampa Bay Rays, Wineclaw, The Rhein States, Svenskskit, Bankowiata, Illusia and Neverendia, Ethnon, Kazoo Basin, Corfad, Valentine Z, Libertania Democratica, Guer Aike, Slyakanya, Dreadton, Omnistria, Votak Matim, Galbadiana, New Lakemba, 1 very fast endotarter, Cretox State, Kranostav, Aeolist, and 102 others.Eri-Maqa-Ena, Loutsland, Sundred, Selfgradatude, Dar es Saalam, Sikol, The Pantheons, French Bananastan, WeKnow, Notyoutopia, Malta Comino Gozo, Yokciq Empire, Port Naga, Pytong, Odelinor, The Serdey Islands, Holy Oranz, Frances Francis the First of France, Xagill, Planes, North Bratislava, Nodnarb, Pallaith, Joodey, Xentherida, Heilhum Imperius, Sil Dorsett, Kragsgale, Runeda, Seijitsu, Sunto, Wilkshire, Climeria, Imperial Pieserged, El Fiji Grande, Zyvetskistaahn, Madjack, Draconian Progression, Pasargad, Ravendi, The Mazur Empire, Shadowrik, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sachi, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Strongwill, McMasterdonia, Xipher, Volstokn, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Vesteysia, Barabolia, Kromi, Aoncarpa, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Tyirza, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Figyjharli, Dangine, Lol2639, Travislavania, Siforpeo, Shahrukh, Super Girl, BTProductions, The Jerichowan Country, Aryan Homeland, Xyrron, Steampunk Ariel, Yellops, Tsandonown, Defense For The World Assembly, The Calabash Protectorate, Seanat, Mon Island, Ootasa, Centrialand, Libvillia, Imperial Sers, Greater Ale Permars, Intion North, Ariele, Card Kingdom, Eternal Dominion, Merconitonitopia, Boston Castle, Kastonvia, Mazdia, Sopernia, Bearical, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Que Lukustinardon, Nationeer, Outer Shenendoah, Capablanca, Tepe, and Lionia.