“If We Can Thrive, Why Not?” King Abrum Alexander
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: The Region Of Gargery
|Leader||King Abrum Alexander|
|Animal||Loggerhead Sea Turtle|
The Kingdom of Aredita is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Abrum Alexander with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 2.913 billion Areditans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Claustra Fractionis. The average income tax rate is 73.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Areditan economy, worth 215 trillion Heribages a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 73,890 Heribages, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Astronauts take one small step for Aredita and one giant step backward from confrontation, the inside lane of every highway is for parked vehicles only, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, and a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aredita's national animal is the Loggerhead Sea Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Elnguyen.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aredita, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers.
- : Aredita approved the World Assembly proposal "Restrictions on Forced Eugenics".
- : Aredita was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Aredita, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Following new legislation in Aredita, the inside lane of every highway is for parked vehicles only.
- : Following new legislation in Aredita, astronauts take one small step for Aredita and one giant step backward from confrontation.
- : Aredita voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Aredita approved the World Assembly proposal "Medical Tourist Protection Act".
- : Aredita voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Aredita approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Rights of the employed"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Byrdonia.