“Our Nation Has Risen.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Kingdom of Arinteriswith is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by James Johnson with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 4.173 billion Arinteriswithians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freedom. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Arinteriswithian economy, worth 788 trillion Freeds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 189,026 Freeds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Arinteriswithian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, the election for James Johnson's office's janitor is heating up, and gambling is outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arinteriswith's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arinteriswith was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Arinteriswith, gambling is outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Arinteriswith, the election for James Johnson's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Following new legislation in Arinteriswith, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Arinteriswith, the Arinteriswithian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Arinteriswith, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Following new legislation in Arinteriswith, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Arinteriswith endorsed The Disputed Territories of Agua de Pelar Porco II.
- : Arinteriswith was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Agua de Pelar Porco II.
- : Arinteriswith voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
Endorsements Received: 67 » Capitalist Paradise, Euroanatolian Greece, Zavea, Lederland, Emeseses, Farrakhan, Perfect Sublime Masters, Aqueira, Sarotte, Melon feud, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Xyloqua, Aggro, Yoshiterra, Maazalik, Andromeda Islands, Raj7765, Unibot III, Aeritania, The Pacific Caliphate, Rubian Empire, The Horror Channel, Florin, Rushkaland, Aandruzognivia, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Centurionis, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Collosuss, ThePlace, Zoigai, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Masters86, Visionary Union, North Comunist Awelanius, Magrinia, Zerentopia, Fragmented Spero, Byzant, Gozira, Thuringia Reich, Cecilly, Singu1arity, and 17 others.Cyrtenes, Arkhane, Crud Grium, Crazy Firemen, OspasiA, Doormat to the Lord, Vas Normandy, DisregardWork, Republic of edward, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Alsakah, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, Juvena, and Agua de Pelar Porco II.