“Fui quod es, eris quod sum”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||the High Prince Adel Solstice|
The Forgotten Kingdom of Arkhane is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the High Prince Adel Solstice with an iron fist, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 17.601 billion Arkhaneans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Social Policy, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Archsil. The average income tax rate is 20.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Arkhanean economy, worth a remarkable 1,857 trillion Arks a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 105,513 Arks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
You need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices, protecting the land is holey work, exports of chewing gum are inexplicably falling, and nose plugs are the latest Arkhanean fashion accessory. Crime is totally unknown. Arkhane's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Interfaith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arkhane was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, nose plugs are the latest Arkhanean fashion accessory.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, exports of chewing gum are inexplicably falling.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, protecting the land is holey work.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, you need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments.
- : Arkhane was endorsed by The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, unruly children often visit adult websites when angry with their parents.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, the serf suggestion box would work better if more serfs were literate.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Emeseses, Andromeda Islands, Beezertopia, Zavea, Capitalist Paradise, Aandruzognivia, Aqueira, Florin, Crazy Firemen, Rubian Empire, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Aggro, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Arinteriswith, Alsakah, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Makdon, and Ulslur.