“For Freedom, Justice and Civil Rights for All”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: New Western Empire
The Allied States of Ascendancy of Heria is a massive, safe nation, ruled by David Hellford with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.304 billion Herians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eden. The average income tax rate is 40.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Herian economy, worth 135 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 103,891 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
You need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech, political candidates who don't release their birth certificates are presumed to have been born in Maxtopia, and drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ascendancy of Heria's national animal is the Panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ascendancy of Heria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Ascendancy of Heria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Ascendancy of Heria endorsed The Federal Kingdom of Oceania-America.
- : Following new legislation in Ascendancy of Heria, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Following new legislation in Ascendancy of Heria, political candidates who don't release their birth certificates are presumed to have been born in Maxtopia.
- : Ascendancy of Heria was endorsed by The Federal Kingdom of Oceania-America.
- : Ascendancy of Heria's influence in New Western Empire rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Ascendancy of Heria, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Ascendancy of Heria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Ascendancy of Heria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
Endorsements Received: 41 » Gorzi, HELLLLL, Tyranogorgon, Reatilber Soclistice, The Evile Empire, Davnar, Josephtan, Fredonion, Corsoaua, Zokada, Asterdel, Dasnar, Of NUGE, Metania-Sol, Salanernterthwazva, Jatma, Middle Papillon, ZOO288, Ardedezarist, Silvaterrana, United Soviet States Of Russian Empire, Ierna, Mazamason, Pontusia, Coloniesia, Venkara, Carter Land, Rupp, Bergonnia, Concol, Aurorean, Heisenbee, Valltoria, Zalodia, Runegeist, Olho, Angea, Fliesa, Leverestia, Mjopolis, and Oceania-America.