“May The Sword Of Aschente Protect us And The Islands” King Atticus
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Unproven
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Divine Island Kingdom of Aschente is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Atticus with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 9.738 billion Tech Mages are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stormblade City. The average income tax rate is 54.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aschentean economy, worth a remarkable 1,298 trillion Rubies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 133,366 Rubies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", going on a diet invalidates your passport, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars, and things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aschente's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aschente's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Aschente relocated from 10000 Islands to The Rejected Realms.
- : Aschente resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Aschente was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Aschente was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Aschente was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Clialaad.
- : Aschente was endorsed by The Lacking of HumanSanity.
- : Aschente was endorsed by The Pristine Waters of Namakan.
- : Aschente endorsed The Lacking of HumanSanity.
- : Aschente was admitted to the World Assembly.