“Veni Vidi Vici”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Kingdom of Auralon is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by King Faustus with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.869 billion Auralonians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 89.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Auralonian economy, worth 874 trillion golds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 179,633 golds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
One-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide, the law is more interested in punishing crime than preventing it, and meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Auralon's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Auralon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions.
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, the law is more interested in punishing crime than preventing it.
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide.
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Auralon endorsed The Empire of Kakatiya.
- : Auralon endorsed The People's Republic of Zapatian Workers State.
- : Auralon endorsed The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Auralon endorsed The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Auralon was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Killer Kitty, Imkiville, Treadwellia, Aflana, New Rogernomics, Captain Apollo, Nargorthia, Aguaria Major, Praenestia, Americastrailia, Saundie, Leonism, Hycronesia, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Seatlantis, Kan Po, Aigania, Sophisica, Loftegen 2, Greygard, Altmar, Derthal, Custadia, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Tiegenhof, The Rin Mang, Steel Vagabonds, Turkish-Ottoman, Kakatiya, Zapatian Workers State, The Sigometh Dynasty, and Shangri-La Valley.