“The progress of man through the bonds of unity.” Council Leader Huynh
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||Council Leader Huynh|
|Animal||Lesser Spotted Lynx|
The Federation of Aurum Libertatum is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Council Leader Huynh with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, ubiquitous missile silos, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.226 billion Liberats hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unification City. The average income tax rate is 30.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Liberatian economy, worth 104 trillion Liberat Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 84,869 Liberat Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Supermarket milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets, double-parking is on the rise as automobile numbers increase, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high, and the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aurum Libertatum's national animal is the Lesser Spotted Lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aurum Libertatum was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Aurum Libertatum was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Aurum Libertatum was endorsed by The Republic of Myur Arditt.
- : Aurum Libertatum was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Mapico.
- : Aurum Libertatum was endorsed by The Zombiefied Republic of Qawe.
- : Aurum Libertatum was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Aurum Libertatum was removed from the regional ban list of The East Pacific by The Ancient Empire of Funkadelia.
- : Aurum Libertatum was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Aurum Libertatum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Aurum Libertatum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 43 » The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Ariankido, Quiescent, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Qvait, Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Land Without Shrimp, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Erinor, Aurcania, Tsunamy, Wehraboos, Jennaterra, Luddinlande, Substitute name, Farengeto, New Briantown, Volaworand, Churumduul, Linguiniland, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Amerion, Concrete Slab, Empa Aserium, Agalaesia, Gecetesse, Anachronolandia, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Higash, Marinho Islands, Romanus Terrae, Direwolf1, Phanama, Qawe, Mapico, Myur Arditt, Malonereich, and West Carlisten.