“Libero, Adipiscing, et Fortitudinem”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Region That Has No Big Banks
The Most Serene Republic of Aurynovia is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 561 million Aurynovians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Azenium. The average income tax rate is 28.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Aurynovian economy, worth 36.8 trillion Denarii a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 65,568 Denarii, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it, every workday begins with group therapy, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, and Aurynovia has designated Azenium as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aurynovia's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aurynovia was endorsed by The *Insert something funny here of Peoples Republic of Peepeeland.
- : Aurynovia was endorsed by The County of Lotarmy.
- : Aurynovia changed its national capital to "Azenium".
- : Following new legislation in Aurynovia, Aurynovia has designated Azenium as its capital city.
- : Aurynovia's influence in The Region That Has No Big Banks rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Aurynovia was endorsed by The Republic of Anzaris.
- : Aurynovia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Aurynovia, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Aurynovia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Aurynovia was endorsed by The Republic of Samstiel.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Yodle, Redocious, United Islands of The Sea, The Washington Federation, Tychovo, Fey And Co, Aya Democratic Republic, Lkandria, Alvnhiem, Traianoupoli, Based Communes, Burikat, Partisan Italy, Sanomycromony, Endille, Ardeyn, Lucrom, Chivka, New United Common-lands, Liliths Revenge, Lichtenland, Tornnland, The Hif Tribe, Samstiel, Anzaris, Lotarmy, and Peoples Republic of Peepeeland.