|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Holy Lucky Ghost Santa of Awesomeland012345 is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Bob with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, national health service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 2.864 billion Aw*som*landians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of T*xas. The average income tax rate is 81.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient an Aw*som*landian economy, worth 355 trillion Gold Bars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 124,029 Gold Bars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding", history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students, every week is blindness awareness week, and manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Awesomeland012345's national animal is the Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Awesomeland012345 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Awesomeland012345 endorsed The Kingdom of Sealiam.
- : Awesomeland012345 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Awesomeland012345 withdrew its endorsement from The Kingdom of Sealiam.
- : Awesomeland012345 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Awesomeland012345 changed its national leader to "Bob".
- : Following new legislation in Awesomeland012345, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition.
- : Following new legislation in Awesomeland012345, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Awesomeland012345 proposed constructing embassies between Cheddar and The Embassy.
- : Following new legislation in Awesomeland012345, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
Endorsements Received: None.