“Progress is Success” President Syafiq Nasarudin
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the South Pacific
|Capital||City of Azur|
|Leader||President Syafiq Nasarudin|
The Republic of Awjan is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Syafiq Nasarudin with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, pith helmet sales, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 1.279 billion Awjanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City of Azur. The average income tax rate is 50.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Awjanian economy, worth 153 trillion Fsayiqs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 120,136 Fsayiqs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Weapons produced by newly nationalized armaments factories have been found to contain sawdust instead of gunpowder, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions, and there's a lot of mouth-breathers about these days. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Awjan's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Awjan, there's a lot of mouth-breathers about these days.
- : Following new legislation in Awjan, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions.
- : Following new legislation in Awjan, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Following new legislation in Awjan, weapons produced by newly nationalized armaments factories have been found to contain sawdust instead of gunpowder.
- : Following new legislation in Awjan, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track.
- : Following new legislation in Awjan, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : Following new legislation in Awjan, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education.
- : Following new legislation in Awjan, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm.
- : Following new legislation in Awjan, vanity is the constant enemy of dignity.
- : Following new legislation in Awjan, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants.
Endorsements Received: 145 » Erinor, Beepee, Kerlodia, Volaworand, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Anachronolandia, Tsvetania, Aidenfieeld, Quiescent, Luddinlande, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsunamy, USNE2018, Si-topia, Jaxon, The Solar System Scope, Curlyhoward, Ufask, Concrete Slab, Rebel-topia, Barabarom, Nothanksbutseriously, Mona Landia, Nova Montron, Sthalrim, Aywhyou, Linguiniland, Kiasu-ism, Nowa Europa, Saciu, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, New Briantown, Utondara, Techganet, Lotadia, Jehenna, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Japanese Federal Republic, Escevola, Crabius, The ColdWyvernian Undead, La Ascension, Centristvill, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Seliyan progressive Islands, The United Expanse, Theorin, GI-Land, Noire Denholm, and 95 others.Bod Wareenaland, Sedunn, A Frog Dimension, Floofoland, Wyatonians, Darakin, Grimsby town, Sonnydesh, Cuuldere, Iristead, East Sakhlin, Vincent Field, Kholdan, FreeFishers, Choodox, East Asylla Pan, Dankstergrad, Aguatania, Paranoia, Aumeltopia, Atomic Garden, Phanama, Darbor, Soem, Xandev, Lorora3, Kringalia, Farengeto, Whimichy, Direwolf1, Sandaoguo, Ariankido, Kandorith, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, The Filippinas, Towi Lamia, Illinoisan, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Shema Mitzvah, Transtemporal Shifts, Uncomfortable nooks and crannies, Birdkeeper, Amerion, Bear Connors Paradiso, Lan Inton, A leftover country, Land Without Shrimp, Jaila, Fuso and Chunggu, Unidum, Nankyoku Tairiku, Yeldarbsland, Salguod, The West Valley Mountains, Stoniamera, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Jahass, Malkotistan, Republic Clovakh, Drystar, Ostanasia, Amutien, Akindom, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, Dasko, West-Pacific States, Drugged Monkeys, Pays de Loire, Eliies, Agalaesia, Sesteran, Churumduul, Wild Space, Great Africans, World United, Qawe, United Federated States of Omega, Negoshi, P R of China, Higash, Srevana, Aurcania, The Sk8ing Unicorn, North Prarie, Bedain, BootJack, Kuddles, Ketathinamiri Islands, Bomamani, Upper Tyrconnel, UnShleepd, Rendania, and Solega.