“Cogito, ergo sum”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
The Acting Thalassian Delegate of Ayeinc is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Stephen Adoric-Marrick with an even hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 2.61 billion Ayeincians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ayeinca City. The average income tax rate is 94.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Ayeincian economy, worth 386 trillion Powers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 148,132 Powers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Recreational drug businesses are regularly pruned if they grow above the maximum legal size, the dish 'poisson avec poison' is only available on the black market, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, and the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ayeinc's national animal is the Entigian Sland, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Thalassism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ayeinc, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Following new legislation in Ayeinc, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Following new legislation in Ayeinc, the dish 'poisson avec poison' is only available on the black market.
- : Ayeinc endorsed The Democratic Republic of Republic of Matthium.
- : Following new legislation in Ayeinc, recreational drug businesses are regularly pruned if they grow above the maximum legal size.
- : Following new legislation in Ayeinc, Ayeincian husbands are dead good at fathering kids.
- : Following new legislation in Ayeinc, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains.
- : Following new legislation in Ayeinc, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Following new legislation in Ayeinc, the tightness of border controls in Ayeinc leave a little to be desired.
- : Ayeinc lodged a message on the Thalassia Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Arthenas, Lina Camadz, Sho, Oswald State Correctional Facility, Londynium, The Gilded Star, Sauelsuesor, Jerkania, Zentata, Cadavaca, SteamPunk Squirrels, Alaniztan, Irlinia, John Stossel, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, Carlia, United States of Schiff, Imperio Lautiriano, Lushie, Zeneslav, Antwilla, Endrovia, Versuchen, Hermosamente, Tirr Savattstra, Obossania, Thucydide, Banq, Arenado, Liruslau, Erileah, The 3nd German Republic, Duncanheim, Owl Archipelago, Yaldian Territories, Conklandi, The United Nations of Kvenland, Quark A, Mikano, Mand Chais, The States Of Vizia, Nationific, Narvara, Greater Valaveria, Ylministan, The Nordic Democracy, North-Zotia, Yaaaaaaaaa, Yeehawn, Nitra-Silesia, and 50 others.Tucka, Terre du Lac, The Outer Union, El Hierro, Kalderisara, Hiionia, Holing, Taymurica, Monkelandd, Mornicoder, Tommaroc, Maxilains, The western districts, Coalandia, Dutch Rational Tribes, Evehri, Vay Leir Nor Bearkinga, Federated Commonwealth of Selstville, Foiled, Hellaflylandia, Alsanna, Esslea, New Khalifa, Hasheminia, Soniava, Okama Kenpo, Britannyy, Cheyland, Grey County, Middle Cuss Fam, Laeden, Nilantive, Labradorzite, Loveria Colony, Trecknora, Cyclist antifa, Corchyne Forlanstan, Nostalgiana, Oneor Catchter, Stroysil, Great Kyorna, Independant DR China, Altanvi, Teylii, Juvena, Madden Oweight, Portugal Brasil and the Algarves, Granevia, Lucaempe, and Plato Perfection.