“Be patriotic or get out of here.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Island Realm of Ayunliz is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the President with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and vat-grown people. The compassionate, devout population of 14.767 billion Ayunlizians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 84.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ayunlizian economy, worth a remarkable 1,142 trillion Ayunliz Pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 77,375 Ayunliz Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tetris has been banned for its graphic violent content, male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness', the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons, and the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ayunliz's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ayunliz's influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Ayunliz resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ayunliz relocated from The North Pacific to Shinka.
- : Ayunliz relocated from The South Pacific to The North Pacific.
- : Ayunliz relocated from The Fangirls to The South Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Ayunliz, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds.
- : Ayunliz's influence in The Fangirls rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Ayunliz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Ayunliz relocated from Shinka to The Fangirls.
- : Ayunliz was endorsed by The Colony of Aech Em.