“Je suis certain de rien.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
|Leader||Richard Francis Burton|
The Republic of Babcocia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Richard Francis Burton with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 2.295 billion Babcocians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mwekane. The average income tax rate is 61.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Babcocian economy, worth 243 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 105,995 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Sleazy politicians exploit the Parliamentary Code of Conduct to purge their rivals, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, eight-year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas, and foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Babcocia's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Babcocia was endorsed by The Crimson Empire of Celannica.
- : Babcocia was endorsed by The Why is the delegate a Puffin of Stellar Colonies.
- : Following new legislation in Babcocia, foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies.
- : Following new legislation in Babcocia, eight-year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas.
- : Following new legislation in Babcocia, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Following new legislation in Babcocia, sleazy politicians exploit the Parliamentary Code of Conduct to purge their rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Babcocia, Babcocians refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns.
- : Babcocia was endorsed by The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Babcocia was endorsed by The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Babcocia was endorsed by The Colony of Eastie.
Endorsements Received: 68 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Rhealaliit, The Happian Union, Axdel, Brotherland, Hizuru, Roissyland, Wiranath, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Thyaclinia, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Unger under over, Marrico, Drunken Seal Islands, The Empire of Rijelv, Indovinesia, Federated States of Zootron, Lanagon, Bai Lung, United China Nation, Am Echad, Kagorg Bra Corna, Kangarawa, Dark Edgyness, New Leganes, Survivoristan, Goodnamesarerare, Pightinbotanoffen, Ridann, Riveraland, The Romanum Legio, VW53Aland, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, New Birblands, BearStackof2015, The Angel of Charity, The Buckeye States, Someseni, Verketa, Pakitsk, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, Valdwall, Kilkire, Eagas, The United Neo American Union, Socialist Holy American Empire, and 18 others.Plazland, Libertanny, Enlil, Dragons Blood, Mastariere, Bullpups, Escade, Lerasi, Commodore Badger, Avakael, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, and Celannica.