“Turning and turning in the widening gyre”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The Holy Land of the Bringard
The Incorporated States of Bad Witch 11 is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 911 million Bad Witch 11ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 18.4%.
The strong Bad Witch 11ian economy, worth 44.6 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 48,971 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide, looting and pillaging are now considered vital intelligence-gathering activities, polygraphs are relegated to the dungeon exhibit in castle museums, and Bad Witch 11 has designated Bad Witch 11 City as its capital city. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bad Witch 11's national animal is the Vulture, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bad Witch 11's influence in The Holy Land of the Bringard rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Bad Witch 11 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Bad Witch 11 appointed Bad Witch 11 as NPA with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Holy Land of the Bringard.
- : Bad Witch 11 became WA Delegate of The Holy Land of the Bringard.
- : Bad Witch 11's influence in The Holy Land of the Bringard rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Bad Witch 11 was endorsed by The Confederacy of Skodna.
- : Bad Witch 11 was endorsed by The Borderlands of East Isles11.
- : Bad Witch 11 was endorsed by The Republic of West27.
- : Bad Witch 11 endorsed The Borderlands of East Isles11.
- : Bad Witch 11 relocated from Birb to The Holy Land of the Bringard.