Regional Influence: Vassal
The Queen's State of Bailey Command is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its complete lack of public education, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 18.657 billion Bailey Commanders live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.9%.
The very strong Bailey Commandian economy, worth 580 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 31,097 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 301,513 per year while the poor average 154, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Military funding has been stripped back, rioting and unrest sweep the nation, Bailey Command has designated Capital Heights as its capital city, and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bailey Command's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bailey Command's influence in London rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Bailey Command's influence in London rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Bailey Command's influence in London rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Bailey Command's influence in London rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Bailey Command's influence in London rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Bailey Command relocated from Purgatory to London.
- : Bailey Command's influence in Purgatory rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Bailey Command's influence in Purgatory rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Bailey Command's influence in Purgatory rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Bailey Command relocated from Kitai to Purgatory.