Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Queen's State of Bailey Command is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 20.257 billion Bailey Commanders live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.9%.
The very strong Bailey Commandian economy, worth 658 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Trout Farming. Average income is 32,498 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 220,949 per year while the poor average 1,746, a ratio of 126 to 1.
Military funding has been stripped back, rioting and unrest sweep the nation, Bailey Command has designated Capital Heights as its capital city, and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bailey Command's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bailey Command's influence in London rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Bailey Command's influence in London rose from "Nipper" to "Handshaker".
- : Bailey Command relocated from Balder to London.
- : Bailey Command was refounded in Balder.
- : Bailey Command ceased to exist in London.
- : Bailey Command was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Bailey Command was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Bailey Command was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Bailey Command's influence in London rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Bailey Command was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.