“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Republic of Bam 10 is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, devout population of 486 million Bam 10ians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Spirituality are also considered important, while International Aid and Welfare aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 40.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Bam 10ian economy, worth 19.5 trillion rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,083 rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Wolf Dung" has been declared a national treasure, women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms, and teachers regularly paddle unruly students. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bam 10's national animal is the wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Empire of Fidelis 50 dismissed Bam 10 as Raider Unity of Continent of Europia.
- : Bam 10's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bam 10's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bam 10 relocated from Speedgecko Isle to The Rejected Realms.
- : Bam 10 was ejected and banned from Speedgecko Isle by The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 87.
- : Bam 10 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Bam 10's influence in Speedgecko Isle rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Bam 10 relocated from Suspicious to Speedgecko Isle.
- : Bam 10 was endorsed by The Sekhmet Legionnaire of Cretanja Garrison 13.
- : Bam 10 was endorsed by The Republic of Gaharis.