“Strenght is in Unity”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||Kim iom yong|
The Republic of Bavaristan is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Kim iom yong with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed population of 1.332 billion Bavaristanians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tiflyang. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bavaristanian economy, worth 149 trillion AUS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 112,233 AUS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Artists are pillars of society, political hopefuls must announce their intentions decades in advance to accommodate extensive background checks, only adults may purchase violent video games, and laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bavaristan's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Bavaristan endorsed The Federation of Blazefirexd.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, political hopefuls must announce their intentions decades in advance to accommodate extensive background checks.
- : Bavaristan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Bavaristan was endorsed by The Federation of Blazefirexd.
- : Bavaristan endorsed The Dominion of Drystar.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, artists are pillars of society.
- : Bavaristan was endorsed by The Dominion of Drystar.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, the nation was recently voted "most likely to betray its allies".
Endorsements Received: 65 » Ipugao, Daal Chawwal, Uvalor, LadyRebels, Amerion, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Purple Hyacinth, Erinor, Concrete Slab, Marinho Islands, Belschaft, Bleakfoot, Holota, Bawkie, Westenhald, Wehraboos, Scu Greinne, Nowa Europa, Treir, Sandaoguo, Beepee, Land Without Shrimp, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Qvait, Ceutalia, Ebonhand, Unojo, Jehenna, Uunited Islands, Arvan Irawer, Abarri, Kaoia, PenguinPies, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, JavaSiege, Carrelie, Tepertopia, Direwolf1, Rebel-topia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, Kaleidescooptopia, Volaworand, Rhetiaa, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Astiaveth, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, and 15 others.Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Danily, The Stickmin Empire, Esfalsa, Holy Free, Vicken, The Kies, Anatasha, Northern Estrian Islands, Osheiga, Nyxonia, Indolos, Drystar, and Blazefirexd.