“United we Stand Divided we Fall”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
|Leader||great George the Saviour|
The Republic of Bavaristan is a huge, orderly nation, ruled by great George the Saviour with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 898 million Bavaristanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tiflyang. The average income tax rate is 35.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Bavaristanian economy, worth 51.9 trillion AUS a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 57,839 AUS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's best to decline if great George the Saviour offers to buy a round of drinks, generals have trouble barking orders over the sound of thundering artillery, the state aims to prevent terrorism by committing acts of terror against suspected aggressors, and spontaneous nocturnal decapitation is considered 'death by natural causes' for enemies of Bavaristan. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bavaristan's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bavaristan endorsed The Free Land of Siberian Workforce.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, spontaneous nocturnal decapitation is considered 'death by natural causes' for enemies of Bavaristan.
- : Bavaristan endorsed The Republic of Tsandonown.
- : Bavaristan was endorsed by The Republic of Tsandonown.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, the state aims to prevent terrorism by committing acts of terror against suspected aggressors.
- : Bavaristan was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, generals have trouble barking orders over the sound of thundering artillery.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, it's best to decline if great George the Saviour offers to buy a round of drinks.
- : Bavaristan was endorsed by The Free Land of Siberian Workforce.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaristan, police are trained in using their steel-capped boots as a tool of law enforcement.
Endorsements Received: 143 » Ravendi, Votak Matim, Dar es Saalam, Yokciq Empire, North Bratislava, Republica Guilleana, Zzozona, Notyoutopia, Hamerica, Former English Colony, The Rhein States, Orado, Shibutani, Hardscrabble, Interdimensional Zone, Illusia and Neverendia, Kocherian, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Aerilia, Healiopolis, Simone Republic, Lulubellia, New Lakemba, El Fiji Grande, Bharathvarsh, Navsland, Kragsgale, Guer Aike, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Koda-Land, Ellbonnia, Bankowiata, Svenskskit, Ethnon, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Pytong, Eri-Maqa-Ena, WeKnow, Dreadton, Loungdako, Slyakanya, Xentherida, Yaorozu, Sundred, Siwale, Sachi, Port Naga, and 93 others.The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Cretox State, Kazoo Basin, Shadowrik, Glurponia, Star Kingdom, Sikol, Pallaith, Wilkshire, Nodnarb, Nalver And, Climeria, Selfgradatude, Sevinland, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Colfes, Valentine Z, 1 very fast endotarter, Wineclaw, Andexia, Omnistria, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, Runeda, Sunto, Xipher, Volstokn, Strongwill, Fauzjhia, Kranostav, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Moubarakistan, His Enduring Majesty, Chips and Guac, Pasargad, Kingdom of KHATTAB, The Pantheons, Madjack, Sil Dorsett, Odelinor, Barabolia, Vesteysia, Kromi, Imperial Pieserged, Maratabat, Aoncarpa, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Tyirza, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Trumpski, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Travislavania, The Republic of Free Peoples, Xagill, Austrian Confederacy, Alexander the Magnus, Super Girl, Shahrukh, Holy Oranz, BTProductions, Draconian Progression, Xyrron, Rising Sakura, Venicea, Korean-Joseon, Landfinia, Steampunk Ariel, Aryan Homeland, Yellops, Uzbek Khan, Mon Island, Federal Republic of Genosha, Fraystonia, Clan Spaniel, New Celoveniortan, Cajland, Seenvorland, Religioncord, ForestMythal, Planes, Que Lukustinardon, Defense For The World Assembly, Siberian Workforce, and Tsandonown.