“Glory for Country and Crown”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
The Constitutional Monarchy of Behniastan is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by King Alexander with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, zero percent divorce rate, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 851 million Behniastanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sakobe. The average income tax rate is 71.6%.
The strong Behniastanian economy, worth 52.7 trillion Roens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 61,882 Roens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction, government officials go door-to-door educating about the dangers of pseudoscience, and light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Behniastan's national animal is the Griffin, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Behniastan endorsed The Republic of Timevum.
- : Behniastan endorsed The United Federation of Orslan.
- : Following new legislation in Behniastan, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Behniastan, government officials go door-to-door educating about the dangers of pseudoscience.
- : Following new legislation in Behniastan, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Following new legislation in Behniastan, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : Following new legislation in Behniastan, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
- : Behniastan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Behniastan, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Roen mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Behniastan, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Xernon, Islonia, Rhyssua, Andusre, Rayekka, Lemonadia, Broustan, Rumors, Atlantis27, Duras, Oodua, Titanne, The deadline, Liberty et Justice, Pacara, Fishergate, Teonage, Greater Conexus, Rhebudar, European Technocratic Union, Iron Cladia, The United Canadian Colonies, Saint Alban Islands, Levantx, Antenion, The Federation of Sojetustandritchriah, South Mouse Island, Shoila, Creckelenney, Republic Gustaf, The Stars in Daylight, Catlin, Ilefeb, Joshua Winter, United Zealandic, Golden York, Stanlaren, Malgudie, Marie Byrd, Pundungnagara, Cirrus Azaleum, The Greater Ohio Valley, Arirang Hill, Paropia, East Terentopia, Social Welfare and Peace, Qarta, Barats Moroodna, ASEAN Nations, Erythrean, and 4 others.Roxando, Marvinton, Taralania, and YakkosWorld.